Paper Forms

This page is used for paper forms. For electronic (paperless) forms, click here.


Service Retirement

For active members who want to retire, please print and complete the forms below and read the information provided. Bring the completed forms to the Pension System office. An appointment with a Retirement Counselor is required for retirement. Please contact our office at 214-638-3863 to schedule an appointment.

Some of these forms may also be useful for pensioners.

Additional Forms